My Life's Motto has always been "Live Curiously!", even if I didn't always call it that... I love exploring new places and meeting new people. My Wife, Karina, and I love exploring the outdoors and the many other activities California has to offer! We typically hike, bike or kayak at least once a week (weather permitting). We also enjoy visiting botanic gardens, museums, and historical sites. We are grateful every day that we get to live in this wonderful place!
Here are some key points about my business:
- I am a passionate partner! I'm passionate about real estate. I spend countless hours keeping up with industry trends, economic trends, and the local market.
- A Powerful Negotiator! I hold a Master's degree in Negotiation from CSUDH.
- An Experienced Evaluator! I have more than 20 years experience in building construction and maintenance.
- An Excellent Communicator! You be informed all along the way.
- A Marketing Marvel! I am an experienced marketing and PR person, and create a strong web presence.
- Veteran Owned! I am a proud supporter of my fellow Veterans!